Hallo aus Holland

Ein neues Mitglied auf dem weltgrößten Europa-Park Fan-Forum! Wir freuen uns dich begrüßen zu dürfen, stell dich am besten gleich mal vor!
michel90
Neu an Board
Name: Michel

Beitrag Hallo aus Holland »

Hi there

At this time i do my best to learn German. I can read it and understand it, but writing en talking is still difficult. Engelish is a little bit beter, but not perfect. So i hope I can work faster on German on this Forum. Small messages I try writing in German. I hope you all forgive me [-o< :wink:

I learn to introduce myself in German. So, lets start hahaha:
Ich bin Michael. 21 jahre alt und wohne in Kampen (Niederlande) (Der Umgebung von Walibi Holland)
OK, thats it for now, otherwise i use Google Translate en thats crappy-stuff :lol:
Last year i went for my first time to Europa-Park, and from the first moment i was in love of that Themepark. What a great place, what a attractions and what a ambience. It was on the first weekend of the seasson.
Since then i was a big fan of Europa-Park.

In the year 2000 came Sixflags to the Netherlands, 20km from my house. I was 10, and in the first visit i like the park so much, i buy a Seasseonpass voor 5 seassons. 2006 was the first year i worked over there. Also for 5 years. Now i work in Center Parcs.

at this moment I am still in school, event and organization. In the future I want an HBO education (leisure management).
I hope, maybe in a few years...When my German is beter, that i can work in Europa-Park. But for now is that just a dream! =P~

So i hope this was a clear introduction, my English is not very good or great (talking is so much easier) Reply's can be in German. I read it, and when i don't understant, i go to translate.google.com ahahahaha

Any questions? :lol:

Grubaer93
Board-Urgestein
Name: Matthias

Beitrag Hallo aus Holland »

Hey Herzlich Willkommen hier im Forum. Und so schlecht ist dein Deutsch doch garnicht. ;)
Bis dann und viel Spaß noch bei uns!

Daisy
Board-Urgestein

Beitrag Re: Hallo aus Holland »

Herzlich Willkommen und viel Spass bei uns :wink:

Schön, dass Du Dich so ausführlich vorgestellt hast :)

Liebe Grüße
Daisy
-